My First Post: A Peek Into My Morning!

 I've always wanted to be a writer of some sort!

When I went to school I got All AA"s in my spelling.
So I will be very grateful to Avery to be my teacher for learning how to blog!
I love the idea of living a healthy lifestyle and it has been a big blessing to me in many ways. As time goes on, I will be sharing a lot of my life stories on here that will hopefully be a blessing and encouragement to all who will be reading it.

This morning I made a delicious healthy breakfast for me that l really enjoyed!
My husband and I always eat breakfast together but this morning he was so kind to let me sleep in as I had hurt my spine Friday evening and I'm still in my recovery process. He often makes breakfast too which is so sweet and kind of him!



I made sauteed kale, garlic,  green onions , then added salt and pepper ( I always use Himalayan salt) and added three eggs, then scrambled the eggs. Every thing comes from our own little three acre farm. And I so greatly appreciate it! Not the garlic. Not attempted to raise garlic yet. Lack of garden space, as well, and too many deer.

Of course I bought the meat and  the cheese. Here is the package to show what I bought! Aldi's sell really nice, healthy foods. 




Everyone be blessed and happy until we meet on here again!





Comments

  1. I have been have been happy to help with your blog! Your breakfast looks and sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister-in-law shared your blog link. I enjoyed reading through your first post, and will look forward to checking back for more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading your first post. Hope to see more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet to have your husband caring for you while you're hurt. I hope you heal quickly. Your breakfast meal looks delicious! Enjoy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts