Making Hot Pepper Butter!

 


Here I am finally!


After numerous interruptions, yard sales, canning, picking produce, going to visit my mom out of state- you name it!

I've yet to share my excitement about my extremely hot ! Hot pepper butter!


I made 27 jars and the color is so pretty. 


I grabbed the pot and dipped my spoon in it, slathering it on my piece if toast. Oh my! The heat !!😃😃 it took me four hours to eat my toast. Next time I attempt to eat it, I will definitely use much less. 


The recipe is a bit complicated as I did not follow it. I used it as a guide and had lots of peppers, so because I was trying to avoid any sugar, I just added apple cider vinegar and salt ( Himalayan,,) I then also added a 32 ounce jar of Organic Mustard . I put the peppers in the food processor. Much faster that way. 



I cooked it to a full boil, then I removed it from heat. And filled my jars. I hot water bathed it for 10 minutes of boiling water.

  Happy eating for me this winter.


Until next time. 

Leah


Comments

  1. Wow! This looks really hot and yummy! I had never heard of Pepper Butter until you told me about it. I can't wait to try some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband loves all things hot and we have never heard of this! It sounds interesting and is that many jars a lifetime supply? What are the other ways you like not use it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts