Making Bone Broth!

Jars of canned bone broth.


 Hello! 

I am writing  today about making bone broth.

We use it every day. Its very good for weak bones, for all sorts of health issues.

I made a batch a few weeks ago. I let it simmer for up to 24 hours.
Bone broth ready to be ladled into canning jars 


It tastes so good with all the spices, seasonings, and vegetables added to bring extra nutrients into the bone broth. The chickens love to eat the leftovers from the broth. And yes even the bones! 
Filling jars with broth 



Hot lids ready for capping jars 

Pressure canner about to be loaded with jars.



Next time I plan to write sooner!!

Leah Morris 

Comments

  1. Yum! I like making Bone Broth, too. I have never canned any before. Having canned bone broth on hand would be convenient! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts