My Cat Aleah!

 


I have to share about this adorable cat

 that seems almost human!!

She is the most lovable cat you will ever

 meet. I'm not a cat lover that usually

 pays attention to cats. I will feed them,

 pet them, and tell them they are good

 little animals and that is about it.

When some friends of mine said they want to give me this cat, I was wondering if they really would part with her.  Sure enough,  one evening they rolled in with her and three other cats! I was abit overwhelmed to say the least and could never remember their names. 
I finally wrote all their names down on my calendar so I could go look every time I needed a memory jogger.

But this one I remembered because we share the same name!!! Aleah is her name. She is an indoor,  outdoor cat, just perfect for our little farm!

I want to write about her because she is funny,  smart,  lovable,  cuddly, naughty too!! She loves dark places! We have a dark cellar for canned goods and cold storage fresh vegetables.  Ever time I would go in there she would tag right along. She would be poking her nose in every corner and I had to make her come out, or she would've stayed. One morning my lovely cat was nowhere to be seen. She would be sprawled on the floor beside the warm cooking stove ( wood) but not this morning and not in her usual other nest either.  I knew she came in with me when I came in the house. I went down to the cellar and here popped out Aleah! Proud as can be and trying to say- see , I told you I'm going to do this! And marched out of there holding her head high!! I laughed and laughed!!  I remembered later I went in there before bed but to this day don't recall her being with me.

So this morning her little prank she pulled off- I heard a cat meowing,  ran to open the door , the front door that no cats are allowed and there she stood, proudly showing off her worth as if to say- I'm just following my leader, our dog!! As he is allowed at that door.

Comments

Popular Posts